background

Monday, February 9, 2015

I swear, Mexico is out to get me. I get sick at least once a month. This is just a cold, nothing debilitating, just really obnoxious. Also, apparently, I sleep talk now...maybe just when I'm sick?? Who knows man. 

My son!! Born at a whopping 5 feet 6 inches, 130 pounds, he already has about 19 years worth of growth! They just grow up so fast! His name is Elder Castillo, a really great missionary already! From Honduras, super diligent and humble, ready and willing to learn. Super blessed to work with him. I love training, ever since I became a missionary, I've wanted to train. It's so much fun! Lots of hard work, but the Lord has helped me in so many incredible ways. I love being a missionary! 

My zone is starting a 40-day fast! Basically, we make a list of all the things we want to leave behind that keep us from giving our all to the Lord's work, fast for a day, and then fast from those things for 40 days. I'm really excited! I've been thinking about doing this for a while, and now, I'm doing it! 
I got a package from Dallin and Whitney this week! They are the winners!!! 

Apparently, Meet the Mormons is coming out in theaters down here! I AM SO EXCITED!!! Not one to spread rumors, but I've been told that President is gonna let us all go watch it! YAYYYYY!!!!!

This Friday, I had my 6-monthiversary in the mission. Looking back on the day I arrived in the MTC, August 6th, 2014, it's crazy to think I've already been serving for 6 months. I've learned so so much about people, the language, and how to be more Christlike. I have so much to thank my Heavenly Father for, I don't even know where to begin. God is so good. I love being a missionary so much! 

I love you all! Have a great week!! 

Elder Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment