background

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

See You In Two

Hey everyone! This is Heather, Joseph's ehm! Elder Connor's sister. I'll be dropping him off at the MTC tomorrow. He's asked me to post his letters that he sends to everyone on a blog, so here it is! Follow along if you would like to know how he's doing and about all the great adventures he is having!

A note from Joseph:

"Well, this is it! Pretty soon, I'll be shipping out on my mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I'm so excited to serve the Lord in this great adventure and share the blessings of the Gospel I have received in my life with the people of Mexico City. I will be emailing home every week from the following email: josephscottconnor@myldsmail.ne
So make sure to email me and keep me updated! Love you all, see you in two!!"

I think we all know he's going to do great things. Thanks to Kellie Nuss for this photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment